2021 summary and 2022 plans12th January 2022
So we made it, we got to 2022 and managed to tell the tale! 2021 was an interesting year, to say the least.
Last years summary I set out to achieve a lot of different stuff and I got a good chunk of them done!
2021 I accomplished the following…
- Opened shop on TECKGECK.COM + made a new Twitter and YouTube Channel
- Approached by PlayStation UK to collaborate and promote Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart and Ilnelious and Hernameismelula
- Learned Moho Studio Pro (2D animation software) + made animated wallpapers
- Learned Logo design and Typography
- Moded SMBBM
- Created a 24/7 online radio station
- Created new website perritf.me
2022 I’m planning to…
- Continue to work on TECKGECK.COM and perritf.me and use them as a guide to track my progress
- Continue to maintain and improve on my 24/7 radio station
- Make original art to grow and diversify my portfolio
- Learn a game engine and build a UI/UX system
- Make more music and finish EP 5 (codename Avadee)
- Take a short break from streaming
- Work on self-love and care
- Plus much more
I’m very excited for this year as I feel like I’ve learned so much last year and opened up so many potential doors to many different things in what I can learn make or do.
Really feeling this year, 2022 is gonna be an interesting one for sure! 😎